Monday, August 22, 2005

New Products Dont Update

There is one thing that has come up with using scribe as my integrator between CRM and Great Plains.  We tend to add a lot of new products because my company engineers a lot of our products to our customer’s requirements.  These products are not brought in by default when an order is created in GP.  The result is orders and invoices in CRM that have items with prices but no product name.  Clicking on these orders causes an error.  We are developing an in-house “Products Update” in Scribe. I’ll let you know what I come up with if anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at factor

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.